Ticker

Monday, June 28, 2010

Houston - We Have Restriction!

Today my daughter and I went to lunch at "The Pancake Store" aka First Watch. I knew she'd eat the pancakes and that I could get eggs - my new favorite. I sort of jumped the gun a bit in having them (not supposed to until Wednesday) but I'd tried it at home and it had gone ok.

Our waitress had to think we were nuts as both of our plates looked minimally touched. My daughter hardly ate any of her lunch and I managed about 1/2 of my eggs and about 7 of the little potatoes that came with it (about an inch square). I didn't touch my english muffin of course. After eating that much (and frankly, about a bite or two before) I could tell I was done. I felt like I needed to either cough or burp. I was a little nervous because I hadn't felt that much tightness in a number of days. We had lunch around 12:30 p.m. and I really wasn't hungry at all until probably 5 p.m. Yeah!

I guess it's still my stomach healing because I'm not even two weeks out but this was the first time that I really felt the "stop"!

As promised, here are my lovely befores... The scale has been bouncing around so I haven't seen the technically 20 down again but given that I'm eating between 800-1100 calories, I have to lose weight at some point. I'll have my husband take comparison shots when I get to the 20 again - even though there is minimal difference.

I'm going to have a party the day my jawline magically reappears :)!



3 comments:

  1. You are going to be SO glad that you have these "before" pictures!! I get weird looks from the waitresses also. I guess most people clean the plate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW EXCITING TO HAVE THE PIC FOR BEFORE AND AFTER, THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN TO WATCH. I TO AM AT THE 20 LB MARK AND BOUNCING. HAD MY 2ND FILL YESTERDAY SO CROSS YOUR FINGERS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love before photos...you will appreciate them too!

    ReplyDelete