Ticker

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Making a list and checking it twice

I am a list maker. The mere act helps me to calm down and feel better about having a plan. Right now, I'm working on honing my master "prep for surgery and the weeks after" to do list. Getting the "before's" taken care of is at the top of the list.

I'm gearing up to take the before pictures. Maybe this weekend.

I did take my measurements yesterday...

Ankle - 10 1/4 inches
Calf - 20 inches
Thigh - 33 1/4 inches
Hips - 59 inches
Waist - 49 1/2 inches
Bust (no bra) - 52 inches
Wrist - 7 1/4 inches
Upper arm - 16 inches

3 comments:

  1. You are right on track and so motivated you will do well with WLS (at least that is what my dr's team tells us..."motivation is everything.":) You should be hearing any day now. Keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete